Two Days of Compassion (Des Moines)« Return to the Event List
- Dec 12 2017 6:00AM - Dec 13 2017 6:00PM
- Margie GIbbons | 515-243-4660
- Add to my calendar
- Registration for this event has closed
Two Days of Compassion raises funds for the Variety Compassion Fund. The Variety Compassion Fund benefits critically ill children & their families at Blank Children’s Hospital and Mercy Medical Center Des Moines by providing comfort, care and fulfilling immediate needs such as:
- A gas card for frequent travel to appointments
- Meals for a parent who spends weeks at the hospital
- Payment of immediate bills such as phone, heat or electricity
- A birthday cake for a child who will spend their special day in a hospital bed
- Care for siblings when parents need to stay with their ill child
For those who have healthy kids, it’s truly a blessing. Some Iowa families will be spending the holiday season in the hospital. It can be difficult caring for a critically ill child, but together we can help support these local families.
Tune into 92.5 NASH ICON December 12 & 13 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and hear from families who have benefitted from the fund!
Give the gift of compassion today, call 515-276-6669 or donate online here.