Variety – the Children’s Charity of Iowa welcomes 2021-2022 Young Variety Board of Directors
Filed under "News"
View Attached PDF »
More articles »
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Variety – the Children’s Charity of Iowa welcomes a new slate of officers to the Young Variety Board of Directors for 2021-2022. Young Variety is the young professionals’ arm of Variety – the Children’s Charity.
“We are extremely excited to welcome Young Variety’s new slate of officers and board members for this upcoming term,” said Sheri McMichael, executive director of Variety. “Each addition comes with their own unique background and expertise that will make them great assets to our organization. I look forward to seeing how this board of young professionals will impact children in central Iowa and throughout the state.”
New appointments to the 2021-2022 Young Variety Board include:
- President: Jacob Repp, Principal Midwest Business Center
- Immediate Past President: Christina Tim, Wells Fargo
- Vice President: Amber Weger, Northwest Bank
- Secretary: Katie Dietz, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Vice President of Communications: Jordan Goode, LS2group
- Vice President of Events: Colby Elmitt, QCI
- Vice President of Outreach: Jeremiah Wright, U.S. Bank
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Ross Taets, Northwest Bank
- At-Large: Devin Boyer, Community State Bank
- At-Large: Alex Hinke, Miller, Fidler & Hinke Insurance
- At-Large: Trinity Hopkey, Hy-Vee
- At-Large: Amy Luong, LS2group
- At-Large: Jennifer McLarney, Wells Fargo
- At-Large: Sarah Mowery, ChildServe
- At-Large: Brandi Putz, Principal Charity Classic
- At-Large: Trey Rice, ServiceMaster by Rice
- At-Large: Gavin Scroggin, Graham Construction Company
- At-Large: Zach Sims, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- At-Large: Morgan Zebuhr, Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company
A complete list of the Young Variety Board of Directors can be found at: varietyiowa.com/leadership. Through volunteering, fundraising, charity tours and planning events, Young Variety raises money and awareness for children in Iowa year-round.
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.