The Variety HERO Campaign
What is the HERO Campaign?
The HERO Campaign is a grassroots effort lead by Variety supporters to raise funds to support Variety’s mission of improving the lives of underprivileged, at-risk and special needs children throughout Iowa.
What does it mean to be a Variety Hero?
Interesting in support Eastern Iowa kids? Become a Variety HERO. HEROES are lean, mean fundraising machines. Variety HEROES is asked to raise a minimum of $1000 by making a specific ask to friends, colleagues and neighbors.
As a Variety Hero you will;
- Advocate on behalf of Variety in the community.
- Share Variety’s story of improving lives in Eastern Iowa through grants, variety vans, bicycles and mobility equipment, compassion fund, or the Variety Star Playground.
- Reach out and gain financial commitment from your peers in advance of June 9, 2018
- Dedicate a few hours of your time to your outreach campaign each week
- Attend the June 9, 2018 HEREOS with Heart event at the Variety Star Playground at Noelridge Park
To learn more call or email Eastern Iowa Director, JJ, at 319-360-7697.
What is HEROES with Heart – A Community Celebration?
HEROES with Heart is a community event that celebrates Variety and the Eastern Iowa children we serve. The event is also the culmination of the HERO campaign.
The HEROES with Heart event is open to the public and will feature free children's activities, specialized and traditional bike presentations, entertainment and more! We hope you will join us Saturday, June 9 in Noelridge Park to celebrate Variety, its supporters and most importantly, Eastern Iowa children.
Learn more about HEROES with Heart here.