Two Days of Compassion - Central Iowa« Return to the Event List
- Dec 13 2022 6:00AM - Dec 14 2022 6:00PM
- Add to my calendar
Tune in to 92.5 KJJY during Variety's Two Days of Compassion in central Iowa!
Caring for a critically ill child is difficult; mentally, emotionally and financially. The Compassion Fund allows front line social workers to identify needs and distribute funds immediately, providing much-needed relief for families.
Variety partners with Iowa hospitals to help critically ill children and their families by providing comfort, care and fulfilling immediate needs such as:
- A gas card for frequent travel to appointments
- Meals for a parent who spends weeks at the hospital
- Payment of immediate bills such as phone, heat or electricity
- A birthday cake for a child who will spend their special day in a hospital bed
- Care for siblings when parents need to stay with their ill child
To donate to the Variety Compassion Fund, please visit https://apps.varietyiowa.com/the-compassion-fund/